Health Craft Clinic
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation services in Vancouver, BC
Holistic Physical Therapy
We are a multidisciplinary clinic that takes a whole-body approach to healing and wellness. We focus on addressing the root cause of pain and dysfunction, rather than just treating symptoms. This can involve using a range of techniques, such as exercise, manual therapy, and pressure points, to help improve physical function and prevent pain.
- Physiotherapy & Active Rehab
- Therapy that focuses on helping individuals maintain, restore, and improve movement and function through the use of exercise, education, and manual techniques.
- Acupuncture & TCM
- Traditional Chinese medicine practice that involves the insertion of thin needles into specific points on the body to stimulate healing and alleviate pain.
- Pelvic Floor Physiotherapy
- Therapy that focuses on the muscles of the pelvis and how they function in relation to the bladder, bowel, and reproductive organs. It can help with issues such as urinary or fecal incontinence, pelvic pain, and sexual dysfunction.
- Clinical Pilates Physiotherapy
- A type of physical therapy that combines elements of Pilates exercises with traditional physiotherapy techniques. It is designed to improve strength, flexibility, and balance, and can be used to treat a variety of conditions, including back pain, neck pain, and injuries.
- A form of manual medicine that emphasizes the role of the musculoskeletal system in health and disease. Osteopathic practitioners use their hands to diagnose and treat a range of conditions by manipulating the bones, muscles, and other soft tissues of the body.
- Orthotics & Brace Fittings
- Involves physiotherapist evaluation, recommendation of appropriate device, measuring, adjusting for comfort and proper fit, and education on use and maintenance.
Meet Lily Wu
Founder - Health Craft Clinic
Masters of Physical Therapy - UBC
Lily obtained a Masters in Physical Therapy from the University of British Columbia and has taken continuing education courses in a variety of areas, including dry needling and pelvic floor physiotherapy. She is certified in assessing and treating vestibular conditions and has experience in treating sports injuries, work injuries, and motor vehicle accident injuries.
Lily speaks English, Cantonese, and Mandarin and has gained international work experience in Southeast Asia, China, Australia, and New Zealand. In her practice, she aims to decrease pain, improve movement patterns, increase quality of movements, improve strength, and allow patients to achieve optimal function.
Our skilled team is dedicated to helping you achieve your wellness goals. With a focus on personalized care and evidence-based practice, we are committed to helping you recover and reach your full potential.
Bodyworker / Registered Massage Therapy (Student)
We offer direct billing for many of the major insurance providers.